December 27, 2023
New Year, New Treats for Your Furry Friends: Introducing the Pawsome Pals Collection!
Are you looking for a way to freshen up your dog's treat selection? Look no further than The Pup-treats Co.'s latest collection: Pawsome Pals! This collection features treats made with seasonal fruits and veggies like apples, bananas, strawberries, parsnips, carrots, beetroot, and sweet potatoes.
But why choose treats with these particular ingredients? Well, let start!
- Apples: are a great source of vitamins and fiber. They contain vitamin A, vitamin C, and dietary fiber, which can help improve your dog's digestion and overall health.
- Bananas: are rich in vitamins C and B6, potassium, fiber, and magnesium. These nutrients help to support healthy digestion, heart function, and promote strong bones.
- Parsnips: are loaded with vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, and folate. These nutrients are essential for maintaining strong bones, a healthy immune system, and overall good health.
- Carrots: are rich in vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, potassium, and beta-carotene which promote healthy eyesight, skin, and coat.
- Beetroot: has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing inflammation in dogs. This can be especially helpful for dogs with arthritis or other inflammatory conditions.Beetroot is rich in antioxidants which help in promoting healthy skin and coat in dogs. It also helps in preventing skin allergies and infections.
- Sweet potatoes: are a great alternative to traditional dog treats because they are low in fat and calories. This makes them an ideal choice for dogs who need to lose weight or are prone to obesity. Sweet potatoes can also be used as a training treat, as they are easy to break into small pieces and are highly palatable.
We can't wait to launch our collection in January, and we hope that you and your furry friend are just as excited as we are. Don't forget to follow us on social media to be the first to know about the launch day. And if you know any other dog parents who would love our treats, please share this blog with them.